If you have already uploaded many of your tracks on GPSed.com this post is for you. Now it’s time to learn how to organise and edit your tracks easily. Some of you probably have already noticed that a new page is available on GPSed.com.
“My Tracks” page was recently released!
This page was very awaited by many of GPSed users. And we are glad that our service became even more useful and convenient.
What are the advantages of “My tracks” page?
- You can reach “My tracks” easily from every page of GPSed website. In every moment by one click you can switch to it and organize your tracks which are stored on GPSed.com.
- New convenient tabs for All Tracks, Public Tracks and Private Tracks allows you to find all your public and private tracks quickly and easily.
- Availability of group actions: make changes of several tracks at the same time (delete, make private or public).
- View the list of your tracks and filter them by dates or countries. Here on “My Tracks” page you can easily change the status of your track from public to private, export to GPX or KML format, rename or delete tracks, attach photos and share tracks with your friends using various services: Facebook, Digg, Delicious, MySpace, Twitter, etc. You can also check track details (number of photos, waypoints, comments and views, country and locality of each track, start and finish dates, etc). Also, view photos as a slideshow and add description of each trip for your friends and other GPSed users!
- Users could filter and sort the track list (4 types of sorting).
- New tracks. Tracks which were uploaded but still have not been opened by the author are marked in bold and special icon.
Make all kind of editings you like just directly on “My Tracks” page and leave your comments her. We love your feedback!